View Single Post
Old 19-01-2021, 00:12   #533
awesometeeth
cf.addict

Services: vip
awesometeeth will become famous soon enoughawesometeeth will become famous soon enoughawesometeeth will become famous soon enough
Re: Virgin TV 360 users (Horizon)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itshim View Post
Seems to me that those that changed protest to much . Can not see any real reason that warrants the change at this time. Given time and a great number of twiks I guess most will want it. Unless forced to because the V6 is down graded . Can see why lg would want us to!
so basically those of us who have and use the service and talk about the positives are "protesting too much". when to be fair the only single reason i posted is because, as is so often the case, people were really painting a negative picture of things. As that wasnt the reality at all for me, kinda felt it should be balanced out so others arent unjustly put off by the moaning brigade.

for my setup its a been a nice step up, the voice control, the profiles, the light up remote (yeah i love it) and the fact it has a page dedicated to things you're half way through watching is a genuinely useful upgrade over the v6.
awesometeeth is offline   Reply With Quote