View Single Post
Old 23-07-2013, 11:56   #429
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Services: Every Weekend
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Re: The state benefits system mega-thread. Many merged.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ View Post
If he's willing to be paid for it (many doctors charge £20 for a signature in such matters) then I don't see why he won't do it.

In my day job if someone asked me to 'officiate' a pro wrestling match then of course I'd refuse. While at work (my main role) I'm there to do a job. But outside of those hours if someone wants to book me to ref a show then I'll do it, providing I get paid for it.

Doctors could easily do the same. Many of them have second jobs (private practices, consultancy work etc) so why don't they offer a 'signature' service as well? They can ensure they get paid for it (and not getting in to a debate about whether £20 is value for money for a scribble) so as far as I can see the only doctors who refuse to offer this are the ones who don't want to.
Thats was the case, he does not do it at all even paid.

---------- Post added at 11:56 ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanut View Post
:What a strange attitude you have.
I could say the same for you. Everyone posting on this forum has a right to post how they feel about a subject, therefor i did and have.

https://www.macmillan.org.uk/cancer-...bladder-cancer
Sirius is offline   Reply With Quote