Thread: General Changes to Virgin TV (2022)
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2022, 19:27   #1173
nodrogd
cf.mega poster

Services: Maxit + Movies/Sports HD (V6x2), BB350, Anytime Chatter. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG
nodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful one
Re: Changes to Virgin TV (2022)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicMaster View Post
I renegotiated my VM contact a few months ago and at no point did they even offer switching to 360 from V6 - I think they are missing a trick not trying to get people to do so at that point.

From what I've read in here, I'm not sure they could call it an upgrade though, as it sounds like you lose out on more features that you gain?
It's a migration more than an upgrade. It's also currently completely voluntary, although some CS staff have pushed this change without telling customers it is voluntary & they have then got disgruntled that they can't migrate back.

Also while you can migrate two V6 boxes to Horizon to utilise both hard disks, when one of them eventually fails it will be replaced with a Mini V360 box.