View Single Post
Old 25-03-2013, 20:58   #6321
Will21st
Inactive

Services: XL Tv,100MB,M Phone.
Will21st has reached the bronze age
Will21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze age
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobbydaler View Post
Well, best of luck to you too! I understand it's more difficult if you don't have an American spouse...
Yes,such is the myth being kept alive by the US Gov. unless you have the right skills and/or have Art to your name that will give you access. We'll see

Quote:
Originally Posted by tizmeinnit View Post
go South East mate load better lives to be had down in Aus and if you have a trade they want they will welcome you with open arms or New Zealand standard of living there can be great
Possibly,but my eyes are firmly on the States,although I'd love to spend some time in China and India,their Film Industries are becoming monstrous and very influential....
Will21st is offline   Reply With Quote