View Single Post
Old 01-09-2019, 22:18   #1117
Legendkiller2k
cf.mega poster

Services: Giganet broadband 1gbs, netflix, Peacock,HBOMAX, kodi
Legendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of Quads
Re: Linear is old tech - on demand is the future

Quote:
Originally Posted by pip08456 View Post
Building a like for like package defeats the idea of streaming. You will end up paying for channels you will never watch just as you do now with virgin and Sky.

The whole point of streaming is that you only pay for access to what you want to watch which is why I suggested earlier that most would settle for 2 or 3 streaming providers and pick up an occasional month here and there with another.
Oh defo i agree with you, after the free trial i'll use the $44.99p/m of hulu as the movies are ad free apparantly and it'll give me the sports too, combine it with netflix and my vpn be all tv i need.