View Single Post
Old 01-09-2019, 21:35   #1115
Legendkiller2k
cf.mega poster

Services: Giganet broadband 1gbs, netflix, Peacock,HBOMAX, kodi
Legendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of Quads
Re: Linear is old tech - on demand is the future

Quote:
Originally Posted by pip08456 View Post
Just making sure you knew. Now explain why you would pay for the streaming service and then pay for live TV?

$44.99 pm gets you live TV and all streaming content.

Link
I've gone for like for like also with live tv you get more channels including live sport, you do not get the live sport or local channels aka cbs,cw etc on the $11.99 package.
As i already explained Showtime, hbo, starz and cinemax are being used as a like for like for SKY Cinema.
Live tv like for like for SKY entertainment plus kids plus sports plus hd,
on demand as a like for like for sky boxsets.

I'm not knocking streaming btw as i too believe that streaming is the future for tv.
The $44.99p/m is live tv and ad supported on demand it does not include HBO, Showtime, Starz or Cinemax these are addons.

Another to look at is playstation vue https://www.playstation.com/en-us/network/vue/ or sling tv .

Last edited by Legendkiller2k; 01-09-2019 at 21:41.