View Single Post
Old 01-05-2019, 19:22   #1951
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Re: WWE (no spoilers for 24 hours)

Brock Lesnar retires from MMA.

No one in his camp will admit this but I don't think he was scared of Cormier running him over which was inevitable but rather that he's struggling without the PED's in both WWE and MMA and thus is currently using them again. Note the telltale signs and the blatant weight loss earlier this year when he entered the testing pool in comparison to now. Mark hunt got shafted by Lesnar but Cormier won't go near him without persistent testing. Lesnar can't make any sort of shape to fight legitimately without them.

I have my reasons to believe the guy was always doping in the UFC but his step up in competition against Heavyweight monsters exposed him anyway. Its still an achievement nonetheless. My actual issue is Lesnar is at the forefront for dodging the WWE wellness policy by utilising part time contracts. Is he the only one guilty? Nah, Dwayne The Rock Johnson was and still is juiced to the gills throughout his return run.

Onto the other crossover star whom failed miserably. CM Punk allegedly participated in a wrestling event. The guy has no MMA career worth speaking about at this point but I refuse to believe he'll never return to WWE. If Bret Hart can I'm sure he can.

Final note: For the love of God do more with Braun Strowman.

Last edited by adzii_nufc; 01-05-2019 at 19:27.
adzii_nufc is offline   Reply With Quote