View Single Post
Old 28-06-2019, 19:33   #15
flakie
Inactive

flakie is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Business Service with 13 Public IP Addresses

Well Virgin Media were no-show. Despite them calling me 3 times and emailing me 4 times stating the importance of taking the engineers call today to arrange installation time, they don't bother to do so. They threatened me with a £120 charge if I did not keep today's appointment so I have just sent them an invoice for the same amount for their failings. Copied in their new CEO too. Just what exact do the account/order managers do? Not one of them replied to my emails today. Escalated it to their manager, who thankfully is now following it up. Guess I wait another 2 weeks for another installation date. What an absolutely useless shower of sh*t.

---------- Post added at 19:33 ---------- Previous post was at 18:44 ----------

After a very brief reflection I have decided the virgin media business offering is not fit for purpose. If they cannot even get the install date correct I cannot trust them with anything else important. I have emailed them and told them to cancel the order. I will outsource my priority services and use the residential service for those less important services. I will also get nearly double the upload for free on the 350Mbps residential service (35Mbps against 20Mbps). If they try to charge me a cancellation fee I will counter with my own charges for the no-show. Anyone thinking of trusting your online business services with virgin media, please have a rethink. Do NOT trust them.
flakie is offline   Reply With Quote