View Single Post
Old 20-03-2018, 22:25   #2463
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Re: Brexit discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
Not quite the Arse licking letter Juncker sent, which was my whole point, but you had to get a dig in to Trump didn't you ?

We got all the crap going on in European Countries, that crap going on here in Salisbury, the issues with Crimea and you got Juncker wanting to work close together with Putin.

---------- Post added at 21:01 ---------- Previous post was at 21:00 ----------

No condemnation for other EU countries either, sucking up to Putin and congratulating him ?

---------- Post added at 21:26 ---------- Previous post was at 21:01 ----------

Republican Senator Lindsey Graham tweeted the correct way of congratulating Putin....

https://twitter.com/LindseyGrahamSC/...32315409305600
I think anyone from the West who congratulated Putin is a hypocrite, but especially when your own Intelligence Community and the bi-partisan Senate Intelligence Committee state that Russia interfered in the 2016 Election and are likely to try and interfere in the 2018 Mid-Term elections, it would appear you are congratulating someone who is actively trying to harm your country.
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.