Thread: Football Season 2018/2019
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2019, 12:47   #652
iadom
Oh Lanky Lanky.

Services: 2 V6 running 360. 500mb BB, Phone line, mobile simm.
iadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny star
iadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny star
Re: Season 2018/2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
This was probably the effort in Paris taking it's toll as iadom says.

You can call me Jim if you like Damien.

Arsenal made five changes from the Europa Cup match, United only two from the Champions League game and it showed. In fact watching the Arsenal game on Thursday it looked as though they didn't really care that much and their sole intent was focused on yesterday's game.

TBH I thought Ole's team got their selections wrong in midfield, a midfielder who likes to try and hold onto the ball and beat opponents is fine and you have to accept that sometimes they will get caught in possession and turned over but Matic, Pogba and Fred are all this type of player so having three like this is a luxury you can't afford in high pressure matches, the number of times they lost the ball was far too many. A fit Herrera or McTominay who was on the bench would have been a much better option. Matic for one is now a little slow for my liking.

Last edited by iadom; 11-03-2019 at 12:51.