Thread: General Some channels pixelating
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2019, 18:53   #1
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Some channels pixelating

One of our recordings appeared corrupted a week or so ago, but when I viewed the actual channel, I found that it was the channel, not the recording, that was the problem. I re-booted and that solved it. However, I now have that same problem on certain other channels. Re-booting has not helped but tomorrow I will re-boot everything including the super-hub.

If this doesn't work, does anyone know what might be wrong? The V6 upstairs picks up the channels fine. Just hoping it's not the box, I have a lot of recordings and bookmarks on there!

No problems in my area apparently and the VM site indicates no problem with either box. Maybe the full reboot will solve it, but a bit worried now that this problem will get worse!
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote