View Single Post
Old 15-08-2018, 15:09   #1175
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Virgin Media Changelog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr K View Post

There's nice for you OB, lots of classic programming for you to catch up on

Just hope they don't do anyting stupid like getting Sky Atlantic - wouldn't want my sub wasted on that rubbish
Or rather, I can take a self satisfied look at the old repeated material on there and reassure myself that I was right all along and haven't missed anything worth watching.

Then it will dawn on me how much money I'm wasting paying out for all this second rate stuff.

---------- Post added at 15:09 ---------- Previous post was at 15:07 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
But you don't represent the whole of Virgin's customer base Mr K as its not just about you.
He most certainly doesn't, but I enjoy reading his perverse point of view, which always tends to be the direct opposite of mine. Still, he is very entertaining with it!
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote