View Single Post
Old 30-10-2017, 13:10   #3856
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
Re: What have you just bought?

Just bought some gypsophila & forget me not artificial flowers for my Mum's grave since lately the flowers that I leave seem to be getting eaten by the rabbits within hours of being placed.

I just want my Mum's grave to look nice, although I'm not a lover of artificial flowers until I can come up with another alternative, I really do not know what else I can do. I have tried everything even bought a bitter apple spray from pets at home that I sprayed all over the flowers on Friday but again the rabbits also seemed to love this.

Is there any gardeners on the forum that can advice what flowers rabbits do not eat or what I could spray on the flowers so they won't eat them. Any advice would be most welcomed thank you.