View Single Post
Old 17-01-2022, 10:46   #249
djmagnifique
cf.geek

Services: XL tv with 2x V6 boxes, M phone, 350Mb broadband
djmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond repute
Re: VM News Another Price Increase

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrB View Post
Our email says,

"We know a price rise is never welcome, but it’s essential we continue investing in our technology.

Our price increase won’t affect you until your fixed-price offer ends
From then, you’ll start paying the full price for your package, and this will be going up by £5.75 a month. If you’d like to check when your fixed-price offer ends, please refer to your bill."

Under a large red "Find out more" button our price rise email goes on to say "If you want to, you can change or cancel your package at any time before 15/02/2022, without paying any cancellation fees. Visit virginmedia.com/pricechange1 to find out more."

Anyone who has received the email notification should double check what their email says (and their contract/bill to see when any fixed price/discount ends).

My email only says this.

'We know a price rise is never welcome, but it’s essential we continue investing in our technology. To help us carry on this work, the price of your package will go up by £5.75 a month from 1st March.'

And then the same bit as yours that is under the big red 'Find Out More'

I don't even get the automated discount offer when I phone up either.
djmagnifique is offline   Reply With Quote