View Single Post
Old 04-01-2022, 23:32   #471
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: The future of television

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfman View Post
But it can’t simultaneously promote every streaming service - there’s only a limited amount of prominent space. To that end you’re asking some streamers to accept lower prominence than others based on paying a third party or giving them a cut.
I didn’t say they should promote it, did I, jfman? I am simply saying it should be possible to have one wish list rather than multiple wish lists.

You have it already on the V6! You’re reading too much into it.

---------- Post added at 23:32 ---------- Previous post was at 23:25 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiderplant View Post
Well I certainly wouldn't. Is it even possible?
Look at the V6. Search for a programme that’s on Netflix. Bookmark it. Search for one on Amazon. Bookmark it. Search for one on StarzPlay. Bookmark it. Now you have three programmes from three different streamers on your V6 watchlist. When you select that programme, it takes you into the app and into the programme.

Netflix and Amazon also have their own watchlists, but obviously only programmes on their own apps can be selected from there.

Are you with me yet?

Unfortunately, you cannot do this with the 360 software with Netflix - only the other two.