View Single Post
Old 12-05-2022, 21:41   #2359
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Renewals & Cancellations

Quote:
Originally Posted by pip08456 View Post
I guess you don't watch The Rookie then.
no, that kind of stuff is too light hearted for me. That video is great though and a lovely nod to her past. I love that kind of gesture. What I want to know is after the "planned" audition with the judges is if anyone from Idol took her aside and said "actually, we would love to have you come back and audition again if you are interested".

Quote:
Originally Posted by pip08456 View Post
FYI She won Canadian Idol in 2005 at 17. She is the youngest winner and first female to win the show.
good for her, I had no idea. If they brought Dark Matter back or if she played a serious role in another scifi series I would love it (if she was up for it) if they made singing part of her character. You don't get that in a lot of scifi series and to have someone who is actually good at it would be fantastic.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote