View Single Post
Old 12-05-2022, 13:21   #10935
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
So, the way I read it is that the BT Sport channels will remain available for the time being, alongside the new streamer. That makes sense for the time being, but it is clear which way this is going ultimately.

As BT Sport subscribers on the BT platform will be able to access Discovery+, I wonder if BT will cease to make the TV channels available to those subscribers imminently? We will see soon enough.
By new streamer, do you mean Discovery+ ? Discovery are maintaining the linear Eurosport channels for the forseeable future so I'm sure they will do the same with the BT channels.

What I've not seen mentioned is what happens to AMC from BT. I suspect this may end.
1andrew1 is offline   Reply With Quote