View Single Post
Old 10-05-2022, 12:25   #14
djmagnifique
cf.geek

Services: XL tv with 2x V6 boxes, M phone, 350Mb broadband
djmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Agreed New Package but email contract higher cost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil View Post
Well, just a quick update and guess what, I'm still none the wiser. The last chap I spoke to last Thursday said that all the codes had for the package had been entered correctly and he could not understand why £102 and not the agreed £92 was showing. He stated that the agreed package price of £92 was clearly showing on my account. He then referred it to a manager to agree on ongoing £10 monthly discount - I was told this would show in 24 hours. However, logging into my account and viewing my new contract still shows as a package price of £102

Have you tried looking in the upcoming charges section on the My Virgin Media app? I've found that the app updates better than looking at my account on my pc.
djmagnifique is offline   Reply With Quote