View Single Post
Old 14-09-2021, 11:57   #28
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Re: The Beatles white album on cassette

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
Im trying to find PART 2 of the white album on cassette BUT I CAN ONLY FIND A NEWER RELEASE (Capital and not APPLE RECORDS) -- I assume the capital re-issues do not sound as good being later in the 70s...

PART 1 is on PAPER LABELS and says APPLE RECORDS . Didnt they do the 2nd cassette at the same time??

Very sad if its not out there on the original apple label... Part 1 is excellent and has the better songs anyway (Back in the ussr,etc)
I don't imagine it will sound any worse. Being released in the 70s. It will probably sound like it's played through cotton wool. Tapes were not the best format at all. Plus they were both probably mastered from the same source.