View Single Post
Old 26-10-2020, 11:51   #4
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Microsoft Word not displaying scroll bar

Well, I had tried everything before, except the ‘maximise’ bit. So tried that and hey presto, the scroll bar came back, but it only appeared for a few seconds before disappearing again!

Now, if I take the cursor up to the title section of the screen and then lower it to the document, the scroll bar appears again, but only temporarily. I get the same by taking the cursor over to where the scroll bar should be.

I can make do with that, so thanks Hugh for that advice!
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote