View Single Post
Old 05-04-2016, 22:10   #1813
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Re: WWE (no spoilers for 24 hours)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkC1984 View Post
Still in my top 5 all time favourites though, which is either sad of me, or a sad indictment of the new people they want to push through. None of the people there now I see as the next Triple H, Cena, Rock, Austin, etc. The company is dying a slow death, and it is painful to watch tbh.
Well then we're both sad. I've said I felt WWE was dying a pretty slow death in this thread for well over a year now and reached the point I just couldn't watch the programming any longer. I just can't get past the old stars. Edge, Cena, Orton, The Rock, Undertaker, Austin, Kurt Angle. Daniel Bryan and CM Punk whether the WWE admits it or not are two huge 'replacement' losses. The pair of them were so far over it was ridiculous.

AJ Styles is solid talent,
Spoiler: 
I'm actually astonished he's getting a push and not being buried.

Not really a huge spoiler as such but best be safe.

If Cena had turned on the Rock at WrestleMania, the whole face of the company would've exploded overnight and had fans going into absolute meltdown as well as shooting MNR through the roof the next night. Reigns was booed to the heavens again last night. I thought I was misunderstanding something last time out when I said he was toxic but this isn't like Cena, Cena can still drag a pop, this guy is literally being shunned by arena after arena. What do you do in a situation like this?

Back to WrestleMania, Bill Goldberg was the star rumour this year round and decided to be a troll and inform everyone there was never a chance.. after WM had aired. Would love a cameo but again, he hates McMahon and any form of talent hates Goldberg, no win scenario. I reckon he'd have had a decent MMA shot though over Lesnar and Punk.