View Single Post
Old 07-11-2019, 16:32   #6742
Raider999
cf.mega poster

Raider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation era
Re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
It is good news that Britbox will be showing content from all the main terrestrial channels. However, a notable omission from this article was any reference to original programming. I wonder if that is significant, and whether perhaps a decision has been made not to go there yet.

From what I can see, I would have viewed all the content on there already that would be of any interest to me, so I won't be subscribing for now. However, I can see how attractive this service would be to some.

Maybe this service will enable people to cut back on the amount they record from the main channels, particularly if you could guarantee that they would, in fact, appear on Britbox.
£6 to watch endless repeats of programmes shown for FREE many years ago - won't be getting anything from me!