View Single Post
Old 21-08-2019, 13:52   #6138
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by oliver1948uk View Post
Remember broadband without a bundled TV package will cost more
What if the streaming services were packaged instead of the pay tv channels? That's what I envisage happening in the longer term.

---------- Post added at 13:51 ---------- Previous post was at 13:50 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfman View Post
Once you've paid for said broadband plus some streamers - factoring in the price rises to make their business models viable - you're suddenly in excess of Virgin/Sky discounted pricing.
That's because you are not envisioning what I said in my above post.

---------- Post added at 13:52 ---------- Previous post was at 13:51 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by oliver1948uk View Post
The point is that the cost of decent broadband must be added to the cost of your chosen streamed services
No. See above.