View Single Post
Old 08-09-2019, 21:33   #2122
Arthurgray50@blu
cf.mega poster

Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Re: PM Boris forms a government

I am back, whinging as usual.
But, l have totally surprised that we are not taking General Election here.

It is totally farcical that the joker Boris is running the country, and that the biggest joker Jeremy - and l am a Labour voter. could be PM. I have been watching all this stuff. And I makes me wonder WHY, our taxes are paying the wages of MPs and are behaving like kids.

They should be saying - we will take it to the country, and let us decide.

Boris, has some henchman going round sacking staff. And Jeremy, has the golden chance to have an election. And he is NOT going for the jugular.

I voted to leave - but that was ???? Now, l have changed my mind why you ask.

A certain Boris, said the money saved would be going to the NHS etc etc. What a liar, and a joker.

I want to remain.