View Single Post
Old 28-11-2021, 18:48   #614
Raider999
cf.mega poster

Raider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation era
Re: Streaming services news, offers and general chit chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
I was not abusive, Raider. The banality I was referring to was in relation to content.

No need to record or fast-forward on the streamers.

Just to clarify, though, I acknowledge that if you watch a lot of sport, you are at a disadvantage. But I expect that to change over time.

Ok, I accept your explanation.

When I have watched via streaming I have needed to FF to the start of what I want to watch and thru the half time break - nowhere near as easy as doing it on a linear channel.

I sincerely hope you are wrong with regards to watching sport changing to streamers - so far my experience of this happening is that it costs me extra to be able to watch what I used to on linear channels.

I see no reason why this will change as streamers suck you in with a lower sub then up it when they have enough people on the hook.
Raider999 is offline   Reply With Quote