Thread: US Timeline Star Trek: Discovery
View Single Post
Old 26-11-2021, 23:12   #464
cheekyangus
cf.mega poster

cheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quads
Re: Star Trek: Discovery

Well Pluto TV didn't crash under the strain, the picture was better than SD, but wasn't Full HD, I'm guessing 720p, the colours were a little off.

It was ages until the first ad break, but they seemed regular after that.

There were 2 episodes tonight. I'll look later to see if they are available On-Demand.

The S4 storylines were interesting enough. An ongoing one was intriguing enough. Not perfect, but I'll continue to happily watch.

The most annoying thing was that they showed the end credits after an ad break both times, though they did go right into the next episode without another ad break.
cheekyangus is offline   Reply With Quote