View Single Post
Old 26-11-2021, 08:55   #429
rtho782
cf.addict

rtho782 is just really nicertho782 is just really nicertho782 is just really nicertho782 is just really nicertho782 is just really nicertho782 is just really nice
Re: 1gig Rollout getting faster

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Maximus View Post
I could swear i posted an update earlier. I'll keep this short and sweet because i am on my phone. I was absolutely fuming earlier and could have killed someone. I left very clear and concise notes explaining what the problem was and the retard came round, said he didnt have any replacement shubs in his van and did a factory reset on the shub and left me a note saying everything was okay and what the parameters are for the power levels.

My connection is completely unusable now. Downstream power is -15 with 1 million post rs errors on each channel and upstream power is 59.5. The hub is stuck in a cycle of constantly rebooting. It does it so many times, switches to a red light for a few mins and then starts all over again.

I rang VM, moaned my ass off and spoke to somebody in 2nd line support and they are sending me a new hub 4 but i wont get it till Monday.
Wow. Just wow. Amazing customer service from VM for a change :/