View Single Post
Old 25-11-2021, 20:33   #43
ianch99
cf.mega poster

ianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze array
ianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze array
Re: Has the 'Peppa Pig' Prime Minister lost the plot or is this just a hiccup?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
John Redwood has nothing to do with you. I wouldn't support nor vote for him if he didn't provide me with the representational service that I expect. That, and only that, validates his status. OB has likewise validated.

JR has a 91% voting attendance in voting since December 2019.

https://www.publicwhip.org.uk/mp.php...p/member/42198

You don't know what you're talking about; not now and never did over Brexit because you don't understand the fundamentals of British democracy (i.e. the Referendum result).
You won, get over it. Let's not dwell in the past, eh? The name calling is beneath you. Let's focus instead on the train wreck this country is fast becoming. You seem content to accept what the Tories are doing to this country and the direction they are taking it, I am not. It is a simple decision to make.

You hide behind the "fundamentals of British democracy" when this Government is literally, as we speak, dismantling it.

---------- Post added at 20:33 ---------- Previous post was at 20:29 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by pip08456 View Post
I never said he was.

Let me ask you this question, the one that people are struggling to answer:

Quote:
Should your MP work full time in the job you elected him or her to carry out?