View Single Post
Old 25-11-2021, 16:03   #37
ianch99
cf.mega poster

ianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze array
ianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze array
Re: Has the 'Peppa Pig' Prime Minister lost the plot or is this just a hiccup?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaddy View Post
The thing I take most from Deadwood, Cox and the rest of their ilk is that being an MP isn't a real job and that's pretty sad really, I mean how can it be a real job and you serve your constituents interests when you can jet of for weeks on end or devote a quarter of your time to other peoples interests
You are spot on. You & I would not be able to do this in our jobs so why the special treatment for them? Imagine if a prospective MP stood up at a hustings and said "if you vote for me, I will dedicate a full 75% of my time to this constituency"

---------- Post added at 16:03 ---------- Previous post was at 16:01 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
And yet, the strange thing is, whenever I have written to him, and whenever anyone I know contacts him, he responds very quickly and raises issues in the House as well. Strange, that.

Some people are good at multi-tasking and selecting a good team to assist.
Just think how good he would be if he did his job full time.