Thread: US Timeline Star Trek: Discovery
View Single Post
Old 25-11-2021, 10:04   #449
cheekyangus
cf.mega poster

cheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quads
Re: Star Trek: Discovery

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1701-e View Post
If it's not on-demand who is going to sit at designated times to watch it with advertising? 1970 it isn't
Pluto TV is a free platform, even the stuff in the On-Demand section has advertising.

The advertising is very short and not particularly often, I've had one of their "channels" on in background this morning.

I don't remember the picture quality being as good as it is. I'm not saying it's stunning or anything, just better than I remembered.

---------- Post added at 10:04 ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 ----------

Navigation on Pluto TV is horrid.

You pretend it wasn't bad last time, and then try again and if anything it's worse now.
cheekyangus is offline   Reply With Quote