Thread: General Who will buy Channel 4
View Single Post
Old 24-11-2021, 16:52   #5
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Who will buy Channel 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rillington View Post
If Channel 4 gets privatised, who are the favourites to buy Channel 4.
The former chief executive of Channel 4 Lord Grade and ITV are reportedly mulling takeover bids amid government plans to privatise the network. I think Sky may also bid.

---------- Post added at 16:52 ---------- Previous post was at 16:48 ----------

But I seen the following on CityAM on November 7th:

Quote:
The proposed sale of Channel 4 has met delays after the new culture secretary Nadine Dorries was inundated by a spate of opposition against the move, according to reports.

Her response will now be delayed until next month (December) or even early next year, pushing any potential sale back too.
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info
Media Boy UK is offline   Reply With Quote