View Single Post
Old 24-11-2021, 02:05   #591
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

Services: Flextel SIP : Sky Mobile : Sky Q TV : VM BB (1000 Mbps) : Aquiss FTTP (330 Mbps)
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Re: Streaming services news, offers and general chit chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymoss View Post
why are you winking at me? I explained my point. Usenet is a lot safer than Torrents for the reasons I outlined and they are correct whether you wink or not. With Usenet you just download no distribution and even if you did it is all server based so no IP to trace. I do not stream I have used Usenet for nearly 20 years. The only care you need with Usenet is an Antivirus which you need with Torrents

and this bit just goes on to prove it even more. You did not even mention Usenet on your stats
Good grief, I'm trying not to laugh.
If course there is an IP to trace, networks dont work on magic

So you have used usenet for nearly 20 years, good for you, but so what ?.
Ive used torrents for nearly 20 years, and usenet before that, and bulletin boards before that, I fail to see the relevance.

You dont 'need' antivirus for torrents or usenet, where do you get all your misinformation from
The only thing you seem to be proving is a lack of knowledge, but feel free to carry on believing what you want.

This also is wandering way off the original topic, so its time to get back to streaming.

Baby, I was born this way.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote