View Single Post
Old 23-11-2021, 14:53   #586
Legendkiller2k
cf.mega poster

Services: Giganet broadband 1gbs, netflix, Peacock,HBOMAX, kodi
Legendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of Quads
Re: Streaming services news, offers and general chit chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymoss View Post
the very fact you have to add a caveat proves my statement

---------- Post added at 09:51 ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 ----------

yes I know that is why I said what I did to snoopz. Dunno why you had to say the same thing again hahaha

You are highly unlikely to ever get pursued for streaming movies and tv and only your iptv provider is of interest to ACE or FACT.

Torrents however by their nature turn most people into distributors. You have to turn off seeding and that then most often slows your download to not become one. You are then attractive as you can be hit with a pay this or go to court letter. In the US I have seen massive awards against defendants as each part shared they count as a copy so if say 1000 take 1 block they can issue an award for 1000 x the face value of the media so say a blu ray of £15 makes the potential of a 15K award.

TBH though in the UK it has not ever kicked off as it were and in the US it is pretty slow. Most just get a letter or a visit from ACE telling them to stop
Which is why you use a good no logs vpn and bitcoing
Atm in UK you tend to get a warning of your isp if you get caught i had a friend who got caught BT sent him a warning, i think it's a 3 strike system. I'll ask someone who knows more in work tomorrow about that.