View Single Post
Old 23-11-2021, 10:19   #5
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: Has the 'Peppa Pig' Prime Minister lost the plot or is this just a hiccup?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonbxx View Post
He's looking very rough these days and his performance yesterday makes me think he may be a functioning alcoholic. He did say he was giving up alcohol back in August but recent performances like yesterday and at COP26 do give the impression that he might be on the sauce.

This isn't a judgement on Boris Johnson by the way. Alcoholism is a disease that can affect anyone and deserves compassion and help.

I wouldn't be surprised if a leave of absence might be on the cards soon for 'exhaustion'
The cynic in me doesn’t think he’s any worse than he’s always been, however the BBC, Sky and other sections of the press are no longer willing to participate in the charade that he’s a credible world leader.

The cultures are circling, it’s not worth his while being PM anyway hence his reliance upon free holidays so I suspect a transition is a certainty in 2022/23.
jfman is online now   Reply With Quote