View Single Post
Old 22-11-2021, 15:39   #256
Chris
Trollsplatter
Cable Forum Team

Services: Humane elimination of all common Internet pests
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Re: Energy companies collapse

I got most of my credit balance back from Bulb a few weeks ago because they had set a direct debit that was excessive and the amount in my account was just going up and up. I’m happy with the level of my credit at the moment because it is now definitely going to go into debit during the winter which IMO is what it’s supposed to do, although in recent years energy companies seem to have been trying to shift the goalposts so we all think it should mostly be in credit with at most a tiny dip into debit by mid spring. I’m also happy with the amount they’re taking each month. TBH as they are now going to be kept busy for a few months being back-door nationalised, I’m just going to sit tight, ride out the winter and then look to see if there are cheaper deals when things settle down next year.
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote