View Single Post
Old 17-11-2021, 19:16   #11
cheekyangus
cf.mega poster

cheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quads
Re: New BBC Red Button Bridge Inferface

Quote:
Originally Posted by epsilon View Post
I tried restart on multiple devices / platforms during Look North and got BBC One London. So yeah, that was fun. Not exactly what I was expecting but it's not a feature I usually use.

In theory, the region should be linked to that set in your BBC account settings.... but is it?
I managed to get an error message that mentioned Scotland one time (it's in an earlier lost). It had names that correlated with VM channel name formatting, so I'd have thought it doesn't look at iPlayer account settings, just broadcast channels. My VM regions are allocated by my postcode with VM I'd have thought.

There are several logged in on this device, so I'm not 100% what they are set to specifically.
cheekyangus is offline   Reply With Quote