View Single Post
Old 03-07-2020, 17:34   #78
papa smurf
vox populi vox dei

Services: every thing
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars
Re: UK offers right to residency and path to citizenship to 3m Hong Kong citizens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
Full British Citizenship, with a free house, two cars, three TVs, and credit cards with unlimited spend.
You've just described my ex mr's

---------- Post added at 17:34 ---------- Previous post was at 17:25 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
That's a very valid point you raise. As it stands they would be British and entitled to a payment, which is not something that we want. The BNP already oppose this as they say something along the lines of, if a cat has kittens in the nice warm straw of a stable, it does not follow that it has, therefore, given birth to foals!

The trouble is, if we don't allow any more immigration, this would affect us in the present day e.g. fruit picking.

Could we enact a law that says that certain people born in the UK aren't British, but are the nationality of their parents?? I really don't know.
The kids would be British i can't see any way around that,and you can't chuck the parents out without the kids ,which would contravene the rights of the kids [British citizens] and you can't leave the kids without parents[British law] so it's fair to say that they are staying ,any hoo the whole conversation is irrelevant as China won't allow them to leave, so we should work on the premise that not many of them are coming to the mother land.