View Single Post
Old 14-05-2019, 08:12   #5281
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfman View Post
Any proof of terminal decline at all would be helpful at all.

You, like Old Boy, are making the false assumption that current pay-tv companies do not adapt and decline to zero while streaming service subscriber penetration will rise to the sum total of human population.

Fanciful.
I don't think you are very alert to what is going on all around you. What I have been saying about the way linear channels will go in the UK is what has started happening now in the US. You keep demanding 'proof' of the future but you provide little in the way of proof that your desperate scenario will win the day.

That's because it won't. There's no point in my providing links for you. You just ignore them or try to find some strange excuse to discredit them.

What you are expressing is just your point of view which is not backed up in any way. I'm doing the same, but with back up information and in line with how the TV industry sees it.