View Single Post
Old 05-05-2019, 17:36   #5244
johnathome
cf.geek

Services: 125Mb VM BB. Prime, XBMC. Paramount+, Netflix, D+
johnathome is a name known to alljohnathome is a name known to alljohnathome is a name known to alljohnathome is a name known to alljohnathome is a name known to alljohnathome is a name known to alljohnathome is a name known to alljohnathome is a name known to all
Re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post

[/COLOR]A new streaming service has launched in the UK - History Play. We are starting to see the various genres that have not been covered by the SVOD services to date come to pass now.

The new service will cost £3.99 per month.

https://tbivision.com/2019/05/03/his...azon-channels/

History Play adds an incredible line up of ground-breaking stories across different areas of history, to the wide selection of entertainment we offer customers through Prime Video Channels in the UK, Germany and Austria,” said Julian Monaghan, European MD of Channels at Amazon Prime Video.
I only realised recently the FilmRise fleet of apps are available on Amazon, free but ad-funded. Not sure how long they've been available?

I've installed the Sci-Fi, History and Documentary ones.

I haven't had a chance to really test them out yet but when i tried one the ad seemed to keep looping, i exited the app after the 5th time!

I'll give it a better try some other time.