Thread: 500M 500mb Question
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2019, 19:29   #73
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
Re: 500mb Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanbjames View Post
This is what ive been told by a Yank customer service agent from Virgin...

Im now paying £60.00 for 350mb Broadband and Home phone + all inc calls.

I will have to take out the VIP Package costing £99 a month + I will be charged and this is the honest truth i will need 2 TV Boxes, why i have to have two is beyond me + i will need to stump up a one time charge for activation.

I told him honestly and "Once again Virgin are Cr**ping over their long term members and just wanting new ones" and i hung up the phone.
It was only announced on Monday, give things time to settle and see what happens as it is likely things will change.

Do you need the extra download or just want it? I mean you have a huge upload increase which is what most people on the top 350 tier have been complaining about.