View Single Post
Old 25-02-2019, 08:42   #24
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: Oscar Nominations 2019

I am pretty happy with all that. Delighted Oliva Coleman won an Oscar and that Spiderman won best animation. Like Maximus I think most the ones I agreed with.

Green Book was fine but it's a boring choice IMO. I think people will look back on this as one of the years they made mistake, Crash 2.0, and there will be backlash today over it. If they wanted to award a movie about race then Blackkklansman was better IMO, or if they wanted to make a statement then Black Panther too. In the end the usual conservationism won though and they didn't award it to a comic book movie, to a foreign film not funded by a major studio or to a movie that challenges anyone. Spike Lee (almost) stormed out.

Anyway here is the full Oscar count:

Quote:
Bohemian Rhapsody – 4
Black Panther – 3
Roma – 3
Green Book – 3
Beale Street – 1
Vice – 1
First Man – 1
BlacKkKlansman – 1
A Star Is Born – 1
The Favourite – 1