Thread: US Timeline The 100
View Single Post
Old 25-03-2014, 08:31   #9
alferret
cf.mega poster

Services: There is no destination to life, the journey is everything!
alferret has a nice shiny star
alferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny star
Re: The 100

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kabaal View Post
What should she have done, put on a parka before going in the water? It's the CW, pretty people and flaunting it is present in everything they make.

I thought the episode was OK, nothing amazing but better than their usual fare.
TBH would you in the same scenario go skinny dipping in a river where you didn't know what was either under, in (as seen) or if even contaminated. I sure as hell wouldn't, in real life that wouldn't happen. Jump in the water and come out with your skin falling off or worse. IMO (and its just that) it wasn't needed. Maybe that's why I have such real issues with content on TV programs of today, no real thought goes into the story, just what sells. Maybe CW knows no other way to produce a TV program but thats their loss, making a TV prog that is entertaining, as close to real life as possible and as factual within the realms of what we know would be far more entertaining than gratuitous titillation.
alferret is offline   Reply With Quote