View Single Post
Old 03-11-2012, 17:42   #219
alwaysabear
RIp Sweetness

Services: TiVo Full house sports bundle,Vivid 200, SHUB 3, talk more anytime.
alwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appeal
alwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appeal
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
How often is KHL and AHL on ESPN / ESPN America and what kind of level of hockey are we talking about? If NHL, KHL and AHL were English Premiership football clubs, who would they be? As stated earlier I'm not a big American sports fan but I'm interested in the future of ESPN and Premier Sports. I need to draw on analogies to help me understand.

Thanks for humouring me
I have seen a few AHL games not sure exactly when they are on probably overnight and replayed the next day.
The KHL is not on ESPN, its the Premier Ice Hockey league in Europe and has attracted a lot of NHL talent whilst there locked out .
NHL would be Utd ,City, Chelsea KHL Spurs,Arsnal and AHL Southampton, Reading or more likely a Championship team. IMO
alwaysabear is offline   Reply With Quote