View Single Post
Old 29-01-2005, 01:12   #14
Halcyon
Hello !

Services: Sky, AppleTV, Netflix
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars
Re: Nintendo DS Released in UK on 11th March 2005

For £129.99 you can currently get a limited DS but they are limited edition so if you want one get on the Nintendo site quickly.

You get all this:

• Nintendo DS system
  • Super Mario 64 DS (pre-release version) (rated '3+')
  • Metroid Prime Hunters: First Hunt (Demo version) (rated '12+')**
  • Wario Ware Touched! (Demo version) (Rated '3+')
  • Exclusive Nintendo DS T-shirt
Personaly I think it is better than the PSP. Nintendo know the handheld gaming business and have done from day one. Sony are just beginners at this.
The DS seems to be dedicated to gaming whilst the PSP wants to bang in everything it can and will probably need loads of expensive little add on's to actually use the other features.
The PSP does look nice thuogh, although the retro Nintendo look is also good.
I think the DS has a wider choice of games and although the PSP will have some high end graphic launch titles, there won't be a big choice.
The best games aren't always graphics-intensive and thats where Nintendo seem to know what they are doing.
If I had the money right now, I'd certianly get myself one.

Halcyon is offline   Reply With Quote