Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 13-09-2021, 20:37   #7213
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
You really are so desperate for these emergency measures to stay, you are willing us to fail, aren’t you?
On the contrary I’m desperate for us to succeed because the alternative is lockdown to desperately recover the situation. As it always has been.

Quote:
Here’s something else you might not like. I take it you are prepared to believe the ONS figures…

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/c...d-b955024.html

People who were fully vaccinated against Covid-19 accounted for only 1% of all deaths involving coronavirus that occurred in England in the first seven months of this year, new analysis shows.

Most were infected before they had received both jabs or had tested positive for Covid-19 within 14 days of their second dose.

The figures have been published by the Office for National Statistics (ONS).
I’m not sure why I’d not like ONS statistics. The cut off point is interesting.