View Single Post
Old 25-08-2021, 22:13   #355
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: GB News

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
That’s an objective source you’ve procured there. “Gammon Broadcasting” FFS.

I didn’t see the interview or report, however there is nothing wrong in asking about ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine, if they are being trialled, are proper studies being done etc.

They can’t be used yet but are they being properly assessed?

Certainly for those that cannot be vaccinated we must surely be pursuing all other treatments.
Yeah, it's not a great source but the substance of it is the actual discussion. You can ignore the commentary alongside it.

I don't think news companies should be speculating and playing both sides of unproven medical treatments then gloating for getting a reaction for doing so. If there is evidence it can be studied but that's not what's happening, instead, people on the internet have latched onto medical treatments without such studies and now this guy is promoting it on GB News and challenging a Doctor by presenting an opinion article as evidence.

With hydroxychloroquine they looked into this over a year ago. The studies showed it didn't work. It's become some sort of weird meme on the internet to keep pushing it and in some places of the American media.

As I said I wonder if they're trying to provoke a rebuke from the regulator which they can use to hype up a 'war with the establishment'. They must know they can't push this stuff on TV. I am sure there is some regulation from Ofcom on the reporting of medical treatments.
Damien is offline   Reply With Quote