View Single Post
Old 03-08-2021, 10:05   #6899
tweetiepooh
Virgin Media Employee

Services: Staff MyRates BB: VM XXL TV: VM XL Phone : VM XL
tweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appeal
tweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appeal
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Wife home same day - not allowed to do heavy lifting but want her to move around and slowly (2 weeks or so) get back to normal. Her's was a "text book" keyhole op.
The lady in just before her had much more difficulty and was possibly looking at needing a catheter. (I hate having to use intermittent catheters at the moment but far better than alternatives.)
During investigations they nicked a blood vessel leading to a few days in hospital for transfusions, this time they are possibly concerned about a stone that may have escaped but she was never in any pain from them.

--
She's left a spreadsheet of jobs for our kids to do and which meals I'm cooking. Yesterday they made wontons and a broth to have them with and fresh noodles and daughter baked some pastries. All very nice. Daughter made our bed with cushions and teddy holding wife's nighty. Proud of both of them.