View Single Post
Old 02-08-2021, 12:20   #6897
mrmistoffelees

Services: Many
mrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronze
mrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronze
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by tweetiepooh View Post
Thanks spiderplant. (BTW in our house and archery club all spiders are named Boris).

She has had no pain but some discomfort occasionally. (She had more problems when one of the investigations nicked something needing her to go in for transfusions.) They took out a lot of "sand" rather than stones so it did need doing.

Others we know have also said lives better since done but some were in a lot of pain beforehand.
I had my gallbladder removed approx three years ago, i can attest that the pain before hand was excruciating.

My wife found me early on a monday morning on the living room floor curled up in the foetal position crying in pain. After a call to NHS direct (they wanted to send an ambulance but my wife drove me to JCUH) not even morphine could shift the pain (took that and something else delivered by suppository to get the pain under control.) I then had a weeks stay in hospital of which the first 48hrs nil by mouth. so they could keep an eye on me.

I had my op about four months later, lost weight so it could be done by keyhole, only issue was i woke up in recovery i immediately tried to get up and fell on the floor. some toast and a cup of tea and couple of hours later i was on my way home.

The pain from a gallstone is something else... Ouch