View Single Post
Old 02-08-2021, 10:39   #6894
tweetiepooh
Virgin Media Employee

Services: Staff MyRates BB: VM XXL TV: VM XL Phone : VM XL
tweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appeal
tweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appeal
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

As you read this my wife should be in theatre for afore mentioned gallbladder removal.

My son stayed with friends and was given some money to eat out as they don't use salt and mostly eat veggie and he likes some of the local eateries. We was supposed to have enough for a couple of groceries but forgot they had a roast on Sunday and still ate out. (Typical for him!). He should call me to pick him up but again will he remember - has he actually woken up yet?