View Single Post
Old 24-07-2021, 11:03   #6876
Carth
cf.mega poster

Carth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze array
Carth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze array
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by heero_yuy View Post
My knee is killing me: It's a flare-up of an old skiing injury that comes to re-visit me every now and then.

Last time was a couple of years ago, then Wednesday: Bang, agony when I bend it or straighten up.

Usually sorts itself out after a few days. Good thing I have an adequate supply of pain killers and Ibuprofen gel.
Similar . . nasty knee injury from a football incident in my late teens. Plagued me on & off since then but usually cleared up after a week.

Now I'm much older, arthritis has been added to the 'wear & tear' and pain/swelling is becoming something to live with. Trying to lose weight by eating 'better & less', but daily exercise is limited due to the knee issue itself and arthritis in the lower back.

Hoping that swimming may help if/when that becomes a reality.
Carth is offline   Reply With Quote